WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1.1 These Website Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply to the website https://www.spacehubb.com/ (the “Website”) owned and operated by Space Hubb.
- Thank you for selecting the services that we offer through theWebsite(hereinafter referred to as “Services”).
- When we mention “Space Hubb”, “we”, “us” and/or “our” in these Terms and Conditions, we are referring to Space Hubb Limited, a company registered in England
and Wales under company number 12358643 with registered office at Suite 2, 3rd Floor Vantage Point, New England Road, Brighton, BN1 4GW, England, which owns and operates the Website.
- “User”, “Customer”, “you” and/or “your” means any person who uses the Website.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before you start to use the Website. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- These Terms and Conditions govern:
- (a) your access to, and use of, the Website and the content on it; and
- (b) your submission of any CVs, text, comments, postings, contributions, designs, words, images, photographs or other material to the Website (“Contributions”).
- By using the Website or by registering or otherwise accessing, downloading, installing, using and/or partaking of the Services, as the case may be, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that they are
incorporated into a contract between us and you agree to comply with themand you are agreeing with all of these Terms and Conditions.
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You should check this page from time to time to take note of any changes we make, as they are binding on you from the date that we make them.
- These Terms and Conditions and any contract concluded between us via the Website, are only available in the English language.
- We amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use theWebsite, please check these Terms and Conditions to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- These Terms and Conditions refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of theWebsite:
- (b) Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of theWebsite. When using theWebsite, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE
- We shall endeavour to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the Website and any content on it, but we cannot and do not guarantee to do so. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw,
discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable or is withdrawn at any time or for any period.
- TheWebsite is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of theWebsite for business and operational
reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
- We may update and change the Website from time to timeto reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities, and we may change the content of the Website at any time. However, please note that
any of the content on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- Some of the Services may be available via a web browser on a mobile device, which may include, without limitation, (a) the ability to upload content to the Services, (b) the ability to browse the Services and (c) the ability
to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device (collectively referred to as “Mobile Services”). Access to the Services through a mobile device may be subject to your mobile
provider's standard charges, data rates and other fees. In addition, downloading, installing or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and it may be the case that not all Mobile
Services work with all carriers or devices. By using the Mobile Services, you acknowledge and agree that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us.
- YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
- The Website allowsyou to create an individual profile, which may include personal information (a “Profile”), and to make these Profiles, or aspects thereof, public. In addition, we may collect information
about you from publicly available websites and may use this information to create a Profile or append it to an existing Profile.
- Our Website requires that you register and set up a user account to login and use the Services. By registering or otherwise accessing, downloading, installing, using and/or partaking of the Services, you represent and warrant
- (a) you are at least eighteen (18) years of age; and
- (b) you have provided us with true, accurate and current information about yourself during the registration process including your name and valid email address.
- You acknowledge that providing erroneous information may result in you being unable to use the Services. You represent and warrant that you shall provide and maintain true, complete and current account information, and
in any manner if you are younger than eighteen (18) years old. By providing your contact information to us, you agree that we may contact you in relation to your account.
- You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account and for ensuring that you exit or log out of your account at the end of each session of use. Your password is confidential, and you may not give
it to anyone else. You shall notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or password or any other breach of security that you suspect or know of.
- We may choose to restrict access to the Website or to parts of it to registered users.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification name, code or password to access certain parts of our Website, you must treat such information as confidential. Your identification name, code and/or password
- We have the right to disable any user identification name, code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification name, code or password, you must immediately notify us at [EMAIL].
- You are liable for any unauthorised use of your username, code and/or password.
- We may provide you with an identification number or User identification code(usually your email address) and password(collectively, “Security Details”).
- You will:
- (a) control and monitor the use of the Website to prevent unauthorised or erroneous Contributions and to minimise the risk of fraud.
- (b) comply with the rules, procedures and security measures as required by us on the Website.
- (c) prevent the Security Details from becoming known to or accessible by any unauthorised person.
- (d) keep safe the password and other Security Details and keep confidential the operation and login details of the Website.
- (e) back up your data in case of any failure, suspension or withdrawal of the Website.
- (f) use a separate email address for each individual user.
- (g) use equipment and systems suitable for the Website as specified by us.
- (h) maintain your own up-to-date hardware and software and take appropriate measures to prevent contamination by viruses or similar threats in accordance with good practice.
- Only authorised Users may use the Website. Authorised Users must not allow anyone else to use their account.
- We will never ask for your password over the phone (or any part of it).
- We will never ask you to make test Contribution to prevent fraud.
- ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- You may only use our Website for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- (a) in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- (b) in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- (c) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material (including Contributions) which does not comply with the Standards (as defined in these Terms and Conditions);
- (d) to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- (e) to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material (including Contributions) that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs
or similar computer code intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information or adversely affect the operation of any computer
software or hardware.
- You agree:
- (a) not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website save where expressly permitted to do so by these Terms and Conditions; and
- (b) not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- (i) any part of our Website;
- (ii) any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- (iii) any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- (iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Website which shall enable you to upload or post Contributions to the Website, including, without limitation:
(together “Interactive Services”).
- (a) comment facilities;
- (b) uploading and exhibiting user designs;
- (c) chat rooms; and/or
- (d) bulletin boards,
- Where we provide an Interactive Service, we will use reasonable endeavours to provide information to you about the kind of service offered and if it is moderated. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor
or moderate any Interactive Service we provide, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user or from the Contributions posted or uploaded to
any Interactive Service by another user whether the Interactive Service is moderated or not.
- The use of any of our Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an Interactive Service that it is important that they communicate
with their children about their safety online. Minors who are using any Interactive Service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
- The content standards set out as follows (“Standards”) apply to any and all Contributions, and to any Interactive Service associated with them.
- Any Contributions will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your Contributions, but you are required to grant us and other users of the Website a limited licence
to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
- You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards.
- Contributions must:
- (a) be accurate (where they state facts);
- (b) be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- (c) comply with applicable law.
- Contributions must not:
- (a) contain any material which is trade libellous or defamatory of any person;
- (b) contain any material which is obscene, pornographic, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- (c) promote violence or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- (d) be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- (e) be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- (f) be likely to deceive any person;
- (g) infringe any intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or the privacy or confidential information of any person;
- (h) be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- (i) advertise any goods or service or be for a commercial purpose;
- (j) give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- (k) advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- If we determine, in our absolute discretion, that you have breached these Terms we may immediately take all or any of the following actions:
- (a) temporarily or permanently withdraw your right to use the Website;
- (b) temporarily or permanently remove any Contribution uploaded by you to our Website;
- (c) issue a warning to you;
- (d) issue legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- (e) take further legal action against you; and/or
- (f) disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary to do so.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Clause 5. The responses described in this Clause 5 are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate in respect of your
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Contributions posted by you or any other user of our Website.
- You acknowledge that your breach of this Clause 5 may cause damage or loss to us and you agree to indemnify us in full against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage including consequential losses, incurred
as a result of such a breach. If you are a candidate, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of this Clause 5.
- We may provide your identity to a third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. You also
- If you wish to complain about any Contribution posted to an Interactive Service, please e-mail us at [EMAIL] setting out full details of your complaint. We will then review the Contribution and decide whether it complies
with the Standards.
for further information.
- The views expressed by other users on our Website, including in any Contributions, do not represent our views or values.TheWebsite may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to
bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us.
- GRANT OF LICENCE TO USE CONTRIBUTIONS
- By submitting a Contribution to usyou grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, perpetual, sub-licensable,royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide irrevocable licence to copy, use, reproduce, distributecopies of, publicly perform,publicly
display, publish, adapt, prepare derivate works of, and otherwise exploit and/or amend any Contribution in any format, including in Space Hubb services and products for any purpose including in relation to the promotion
of Space Hubb services and products. This licence shall include the right for any user of the Website to access and use the Contribution in accordance with Clause 7.2 and in connection with the functionality of the
- If you are a candidate, the Services are for your personal use only and you may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any part of the Website or the Services except as permitted by these Terms
and Conditions, and you may not access or use the Website or the Services for any commercial purpose whatsoever. Any use of the Services other than as expressly authorised in these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited.
All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are hereby expressly reserved by us.
- You represent and warrant that you either own copyright in a Contribution or have a written licence or other valid permission from the applicable intellectual property rights owner(s) to make a Contributionavailable to
us for use with the Services and on the Website.
- You acknowledge that we shall need to work with your Contributionin order to provide you with the Services and the Website. For example, and without limitation, we shall copy, and may need to display and/or modify, as well
as stream, upload, post, publish, display, email or otherwise transmit or use (hereinafter, “Transmit”) your Contributionwhen supplying the Services. By the licence granted above, you are giving us permission to do
this and, because we are using your Contributionto provide you with the Services and the Website, no royalty is payable. We will retain your Contributionon our servers so that it will be available for your future use.
This will make it easier for you to use elements of a previous Contributionto make a new your Contribution, all without the need to upload a previous Contributionagain. We agree that our use of your Contributionshall
be limited to the scope of the Services and the Website. Rest assured that we will never use your Contributionto market, promote or advertise the Services to others without your express written permission.
- We reserve the right to reject any or all ofa Contributionif we determine, in our sole discretion, that your Contributionis inappropriate or otherwise inconsistent with the exercise of good judgment. For example, and without
limitation, we may reject any of your Contributionshould we believe that it does not comply with the Standards (as defined in these Terms and Conditions).
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to make additions or deletions to, to edit, crop or arrange any Contributions prior to publication. We also reserve the right not to publish a Contribution in whole or in part
or to remove a Contribution in whole or in part.
- You warrant that you are entitled to grant us the rights set out these Terms and Conditions and that the use by us of any Contribution submitted by you shall not infringe the rights (including the intellectual property
rights and privacy rights) of any third party.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owners or licensees of all intellectual property rights in the Website. All literary works, text, information, artwork, graphics, interfaces, photographs, video, images and other material available on the Website
is protected by copyright, trade mark and other proprietary and intellectual property laws.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise grants any licence or right to use any of these intellectual property rights. You may not delete, change or modify in any way the copyright, trademark or other intellectual
property notices contained in the Services or on the Website.
- You may not use any of our intellectual property rights without our express written consent.However, you are permitted to print or save to your individual PC, mobile device, smartphone, tablet or storage facility extracts
from this Website for your own personal non-commercial use. This does not include downloading, storing, transmitting, displaying, copying or distributing any materials on the Website, or extracts from it, in a structured
manner or creating a database in any form comprising all or part of any material on the Website.
- If you are an employer, you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
- You must not modify any paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from the Website and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately
from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- The use of prints, images or screen captures from the Website is limited to your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection
with your use of the Website. You may not copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicence, or otherwise transfer
any right in or to our intellectual property rights.
- Where the Website contains links to other sites or resources, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites or resources. We have
or other resource that you link to from the Website.
- You may link to the home page of the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest
any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you
create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP
- The inclusion of any advertising or any sponsorship material on the Website does not constitute an endorsement of the relevant advertiser or sponsor or their goods or services. Any correspondence or dealings you have with
advertisers or sponsors are solely between you and the relevant advertiser or sponsor. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind suffered or incurred by you as a result of any correspondence or
dealing you have with any advertiser or sponsor.
- DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES
Website. By using our Website, you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from,
any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to
- IF YOU ARE AN EMPLOYER
- You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your employer account or your employer account is terminated, all your account information from us, including saved CVs, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will
be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from our databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through our web servers.
- In order to protect our users from commercial advertising or solicitation, we reserve the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to users to a number which we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
You shall use the Website and Profiles in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- A job posting must not contain:
- (a) any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorised by us;
- (b) misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in our reasonable discretion;
- (c) the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by us;
- (d) the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- (e) more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
- (f) inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- (g) material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- You may not use a job posting or the Website or the Services or us to:
- (a) post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment
eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- (b) post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive
order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- (c) post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- (d) with respect to Profiles, determine a consumer's eligibility for: (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; (b) employment; or (c) a government license or benefit;
- (e) post jobs or other advertisements for our competitors or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with us;
- (f) sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- (g) post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- (h) post any business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- (i) post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the candidate would be
- (j) promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment;
- (k) post jobs on the Website for modelling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
- (l) advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- (m) request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- (n) endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- (o) promote a particular religion;
- (p) post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
- (q) except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs
(iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
- We reserve the right to remove any job posting or content from the Website which in oursole discretion does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or if any content is posted that we believe is not in our best interest.
- If at any time during your use of the Websiteyou made a misrepresentation of fact to us or otherwise misled us in regards to the nature of your business activities, we will have grounds to terminate your use of the Services
and the Website.
- You shall use ourCVdatabase as provided in these Terms and Conditions and in any contract you have with us. You shall use our CV database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and you agree
you shall not further disclose any of the data from our CV database to any third party, unless you are an authorised recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the CV explicitly for employment
- You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data you have obtained from ourCVdatabase from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You shall
not share ourCVdatabase login credentials with any other party.
- OurCVdatabaseshall not be used:
- (a) for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any CV holders;
- (b) to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to CV holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express
consent is not required, who has informed you that they do not want to be contacted); or
- (c) to source candidates or to contact candidate or CV holders in regards to career fairs and business opportunities.
- In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, we reserve the right to limit the amount of data (including CV views) that may be accessed by you in any given time period. These limits may be
amended in our sole discretion from time to time.
- IF YOU ARE A CANDIDATE
- You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your account or your account is terminated, all your account information held withus, including CVs, Profiles, cover
letters, saved jobs, and questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from our databases and will be removed from any public area of the Website. Information may continue to be available for some period
of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through our web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your information.
- We reserve the right to delete your account and all ofyour information after any period of inactivity in our sole discretion.
- LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
- All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these Terms and Conditions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we and our respective agents and representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to you or any third party for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence),
breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your:
- (a) use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- (b) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website, including your or a third party’s Contribution(s).
- If you are an employer, we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract,
tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- (a) use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- (b) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are an employer, we will not be liable forin particular:
- (a) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- (b) business interruption;
- (c) loss of anticipated savings;
- (d) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- (e) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a candidate, please note that we only provide our Website for your domestic and private use only. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for
any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Whether you are an employeror a candidate, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment,
computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free
from bugs or viruses.You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software./li>
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for:
- (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligenceor the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors;
- (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- (c) any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions
shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision in these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision.
- We may transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge in any manner whatsoever, any of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party or another organisationwithout notice and without the need
to receive your consent. We do not have to tell you in writing if this happens.
- You may only transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge your rights or your obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person if we provide our consent to you in writing.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law.
- The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual terms).